5 Sep 2019
The ACOEM Healthy Schools Index is given by ACOEM Group, 200 chemin des Ormeaux, 69578 Limonest Cedex, France.
The ACOEM Healthy Schools Index monitoring and forecasting model, and all AQMesh data which it is based upon, are research products intended to provide information related to air and noise pollution (hereinafter “the Information”). All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and accuracy. However please note that the product might be sensitive to sensor response times, cross sensitivities, interference, unusual operating climates, temperatures, humidities, and pressures. Localised inferences from nearby sources (heaters, exhausts) or sinks (vegetation, ventilators) may impact on the representativeness of the data collected and as a consequence on the Information.
- Our product may present a margin of error of more or less 50%. Therefore we do not make warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the Information within this margin.
- We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any Information contained in this application or any actions taken as a result of the content of this application;
- We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend Information contained in this application without notice.
- We may also change at any time the content and/or interface of the application.
We also may not be held liable:
- In the event of technical problems or failure of any kind, or the incompatibility of the application with any hardware or software that might compromise its use.
- In the event of damage, whether direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable, resulting from use of the application or from difficulties in using it.
Users are responsible:
- For the use that they make of the application
- For the protection of their equipment and data.
The present legal disclaimer might be changed and updated at any time. Users of the application are invited to review it regularly.