Designing and operating blasts are critical activities in Mining. Blast operations require highly reliable data capture and robust reporting capabilities. Ecotech’s multilevel approach to managing the Dynamaster system ensures we are able to offer the highest level of data available.
Our specialised capabilities in blast monitoring enables our customers to reduce risk of non- compliance assuring the following benefits:
- The only company with NATA accreditation for blast monitoring and data collection
- Offers a fully integrated package of long term rental or purchase
- Integrated proprietary hardware design provides reliability and performance
- Dedicated staff provide remote supervision, maintenance, validation and reporting
- Clear Service Level Agreement with customers
- Diagnostics run every 5 minutes to verify station/system availability
- Continuous data recording which is independent of other processes and not affected by communication failure
- Daily Monitor System Checks ensures highest reliability
- Website provides full access to results within minutes of blasting including email/SMS notifications
Read more about our Blast Monitoring Services:
Blast Monitoring brochure
ECOTECH’s NATA accreditation brochure
Blog: Protecting Mines & Tailings Dams with ECOTECH Dynamaster Blast & Vibration Monitoring Systems
Blog: When does obsessive become compulsive?