At Ecotech we operate the largest network of monitoring systems in the southern hemisphere and export to all parts of the world including Asia, North and South America, Africa and Europe. It is this experience which has allowed us to become one of the world’s leading providers of environmental monitoring systems.
As a supplier of choice, we provide customers with environmental monitoring solutions by:
- Offering complete solutions using the best available products and services to exceed our customers’ requirements.
- Partnering with customers and suppliers to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Undertaking research and development to ensure continuous product, process and service innovation.
- Ensuring business remains profitable and financially sustainable.
- Attracting and retaining passionate, knowledgeable and resourceful staff.
- Maintaining an ethical approach with all stakeholders.
- Collaborating with industry, regulatory and community groups to develop standards, regulations and social awareness.
- Remaining committed to safety, quality and the environment.
Our service commitment
With more than 35 years’ experience and well developed market strategies, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We constantly strive to deliver expert and timely product advice to our many and diverse customers around the globe.
Our qualified and experienced staff always connect with customers through real-time data, online interaction, by phone, and in person. Our service technicians also provide fast and friendly and will respond to any questions or queries within 48 hours.
We are committed to:
- Providing professional, friendly and efficient customer service.
- Listening to our customers and responding promptly.
- Working towards continuous improvement in customer service.
How you can help us
- Provide complete and accurate information to our staff to help diagnose the problem as you see it
- Work with us to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Help us to recognise our people by telling us about exceptional service.
- Tell us if we do not meet your expectations in any area of customer service.
- Participate in our regular customer surveys conducted by phone
What you can expect from us
- We will be honest, inclusive and accountable.
- We will treat customers with respect and encourage feedback on our services, products and processes.
- We will provide accurate and timely information.
- We will treat all personal information confidentially.
Feedback and complaint
We continuously strive for excellence in all facets of our business including pre and post-sale support, customer service and service delivery. This commitment aims to ensure customers receive the highest level of service in the industry.
If we have not met customers’ expectations, we need to know. Feedback, whether positive or negative, helps us improve on existing policies and procedures and resolve issues promptly.
All complaints received are taken seriously and handled in a professional and efficient manner, in order to reach a mutually beneficial outcome. In the first instance, customers should outline their complaints with their regular Ecotech contact. If this fails to resolve the issue or if you would prefer you can outline your complaint and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 3 9730 7800
Ecotech Head Office
1492 Ferntree Gully Road,
Knoxfield, VIC, 3180
Phone: (+61 3) 9730 7800
or +61 1300 364 946
Fax: (+61 3) 9730 7899
or +61 1300 668 763
Service enquiries: email@example.com