The smallest of the Tethys analysers, the EL300 is a simple and low-cost online controller for physiochemical parameters like ORP, pH, Dissolved Oxygen (DO) and Conductivity and Turbidity.
A higher accuracy and lower maintenance than traditional galvanic-style probes is enabled thanks to a fluorescence based oxygen probe. It’s modular structure allows up to 16 parameters that can be measured.
The EL300 is suited for simple process control and monitoring. The touch screen controls, optional 3G modem, Relay and Modbus output and web-based interface means that troubleshooting is possible from the internet on a smartphone, laptop or tablet computer.
- TSS by correlation
- Dissolved oxygen
CES Xact 920
The Cooper Environmental Services’ Xact 920 system uses reel-to-reel (RTR) filter tape sampling and non-destructive X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis to monitor aqueous samples for user-selected metals. Key applicable elements include Sb, As, Ba, Cd, Ca Cr, Co, Cu, Fe, Pb, Mn, Ni, Se, Ag, Sn, Ti, Tl, V, Zn.
The Xact 920 can be used in the following applications:
- Waste water and water treatment plants
- Industrial and mining influent and effluent
- Drinking water
- Food and beverage industry
- Surface water
- Sampling, analysis, and near-real time reporting (every 15, 30, 60, and 120 minutes in ppb)
- Automatic quality assurance, alarms, and control features
- Proven XRF and RTR technology
- Identification and measurement of 65 elements simultaneously
- Incorporates an XRF stability check with every sample analysed
- Provides an automatic daily upscale and QA check
Tethys UV300 Online Analyser
The Tethys UV300 is ideal for applications focusing on one or two parameters. It is a practical and cost-effective water analyser. The UV spectroscopy used is well-known for the low-operating cost and stability it provides. Nitrate, colour, Aromatics Hydrocarbons (PAH), organic matter and more can all be measured by this technology. Complementary modules also make possible the measurement of Fe, Al, PO4, C12 and NO2 via colorimetric method, and turbidity by laser diode.
The Tethys UV300 is appropriate for control and process monitoring, including touch screen controls, optional 3G modem, and Relay and Modbus output. Troubleshooting and controlling the instrument from the internet on a smartphone, tablet or laptop is easy thanks to a web-based interface.
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
- Chlorophyll A
- Aromatics Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- COD by Correlation
- TSS by Correlation
Water Quality Monitoring Stations (WQMS)
Engineered to be nomadic, power self-sufficient, rugged, secure and with low maintenance requirement, the Ecotech Water Quality Monitoring Station (WQMS) is the ideal system to measure and sample water discharge or run-off. This system automates monitoring and collection then notifies when a sample collection is made or exceedance level measured.
Available in either:
- insitu (sensors in stream/dam) monitoring using an all-in-one sonde or individual sensors back to a logger and modem or
- extractive (water pumped to measurement chamber) monitoring using an all-in-one sonde or individual sensors back to a logger and modem or
- insitu or extractive with automatic water sampler for sample collection, both refrigerated and non-refrigerated
Tethys: UV500 Online Water Analyser
The UV500 is an online water analyser based on a high resolution UV-visible spectrograph. It allows the simultaneous monitoring of many different parameters for waste water treatment plants or river monitoring stations with excellent stability and low operating cost.
Teledyne Analytical: Hydrocarbon Water Analyser
The Model 4080 is ideal for the detection of Total Hydrocarbons in cooling tower condensate and offshore platforms. The 4080 Total Hydrocarbon in Water Analysis System has been designed to detect hydrocarbons (C1 – C9+) which may not absorb in the UV region. The Temperature Controlled Stripper System effectively strips hydrocarbons from water by cross flowing N2 over the packed stripper column. Includes a Drier Assembly to ensure a dry sample gas is delivered to the analyser.