CES Xact 920
The Cooper Environmental Services’ Xact 920 system uses reel-to-reel (RTR) filter tape sampling and non-destructive X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis to monitor aqueous samples for user-selected metals. Key applicable elements include Sb, As, Ba, Cd, Ca Cr, Co, Cu, Fe, Pb, Mn, Ni, Se, Ag, Sn, Ti, Tl, V, Zn.
The Xact 920 can be used in the following applications:
- Waste water and water treatment plants
- Industrial and mining influent and effluent
- Drinking water
- Food and beverage industry
- Surface water
- Sampling, analysis, and near-real time reporting (every 15, 30, 60, and 120 minutes in ppb)
- Automatic quality assurance, alarms, and control features
- Proven XRF and RTR technology
- Identification and measurement of 65 elements simultaneously
- Incorporates an XRF stability check with every sample analysed
- Provides an automatic daily upscale and QA check
Synspec Water Purge Unit
Water Purge Unit is used with Synspec GC for Toxic Hydrocarbons in Water Measurement – In combination with a suitable gas chromatograph for the measurement of toxic hydrocarbons in water. The water purge unit has a pump to sample the water from the source, the water is heated to a stable temperature. Then a purging stream of small gas bubble (nitrogen or zero air) is lead through the system. An equilibrium is reached in the division of the hydrocarbon between the solved phase and the gas phase.
The SEBA Discharge Keeper is a complete measurement system that compiles a data logger and remote transmission to give the user an accurate discharge measurement.
Including a weatherproof IP-camera and sensor controlled infrared beamer, the Discharge Keeper can be easily mounted for use in multiple areas such as a water gauge station, a mast, or construction applications such as concrete or bridges.
Delivering a flow-rate measurement on the entire surface of the image section, the Discharge Keeper provides a representative and spatially resolved flow velocity detection. It is non-intrusive, autonomous, enables on-site evaluation, and can send data straight to your phone or email address.
- Camera-based measurement system for acquisition of the surface velocity profile and water level
- Direct calculation of the discharge
- Non-intrusive measurement method using only one sensor (camera)
- Data storage and remote transmission of measurement data and images
- Intelligent alarm management