Los Gatos Research Hydrogen Sulfide Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) analyser measures H2S in ambient air or in industrial processes, measuring with extreme precision, sensitivity and accuracy. The H2S analyser provides measurements every second with sub-ppm level precision.
The H2S analyser uses LGR’s patented Off-axis ICOS technology, a fourth-generation cavity enhanced absorption technique.
- 1-Hz measurements allow observation of transient and time varying flows
- Extremely wide range of concentrations even in the presence of complex flows
- Low power is ideal for field applications
- Full remote control via Internet
- Available in Ultraportable package
Los Gatos Research HCL/HF Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) HCl/HF Analyser measures hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), and water vapour (H2O) simultaneously and continuously in ambient air and in industrial process flows, with extreme precision and sensitivity.
- Fastest response: 1-Hz continuous measurements allow observation of transient and time varying flows
- Reports measurements (on a dry and wet basis) quickly over a wide range of mole fractions
- High-resolution absorption spectra always viewable
Los Gatos Research Carbon Dioxide Analyser
The Los Gatos Research (LGR) Carbon Dioxide Analyser (CDA) provides measurements of carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapour (H2O) simultaneously with unsurpassed precision, accuracy and dynamic range.
- High resolution absorption spectra provides data validation
- CO2 (dry and wet mol basis) obtained from measured high resolution CO2 and H2O absorption spectra
- New enhanced performance model reports over extremely large ranges with ultra-high stability
- New Ultraportable model (15 kg, 60 watts) allows measurements anywhere
Los Gatos Research Greenhouse Gas Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) Greenhouse Gas Analyser (GGA) is an advanced instrument for simultaneous measurements of methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapour (H2O). The GGA is simple to use, low power and rugged, making it ideal for field and air quality studies.
- Measured spectra always viewable
- CH4 and CO2 reported on dry mole basis directly
- Ideal for eddy covariance flux and chamber flux
Los Gatos Research Multi-Gas Carbon Emissions Analyser
The Multi-gas Carbon Emissions Analyser (MCEA) is capable of simultaneous measurements of methane (CH4), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapour (H2O). The MCEA is simple to use, sensitive, and rugged which makes it ideal for continuous emissions monitoring, industrial process control and compliance monitoring applications.
- Developed for applications requiring highest accuracy and wide dynamic range
- Gases reported on dry and wet mole basis directly
- Ideal for atmospheric, process and compliance monitoring
- Ultraportable package now available (15 kg, 70 watts)
Los Gatos Research VOC Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) VOC Analyser is a fast, field-deployable, sensitive gas analyser using mid-infrared incoherent cavity ringdown spectrometry technique. The VOC Analyser employs a widely tunable External Cavity Quantum Cascade Laser and an optical cavity as an absorption cell to provide simultaneous detection of multiple VOCs with high sensitivity.
- Measures trace volitatile organic compounds in air continuously
- No carrier gases required
- Customizable measurement configuration, includes Dynamic Dilution capability
Los Gatos Research Trace Ammonia Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) Trace Ammonia (NH3) Analyser (TAA) provides extremely fast (5 Hz response) and sensitive measurements of ammonia (NH3) and water vapour (H2O) in ambient air with high precision.
- Capability for eddy flux measurements (5 Hz flow time response, with external pump) – allows observation of transient, time varying flows
- 2 – ppb precision in 1 second
- Reports ammonia and water vapour simultaneously (reports water vapour up to 60,000 ppm)
Los Gatos Research Industrial Emissions Analyser
Los Gatos Research’s (LGR) Industrial Emissions Analyser (IEA) is a laser-based instrument capable of simultaneous measurements of carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), water vapour (H2O) and oxygen (O2). The IEA is simple to use, sensitive and rugged, making it ideal for continuous emissions monitoring, industrial process control and compliance monitoring applications.
- Developed for applications requiring highest accuracy
- Gases reported on a wet and dry mole basis directly
- Ideal for process and compliance monitoring