Holistic 3D dust monitoring system
The Integro™ LIDAR Network is an indispensable operational tool for companies looking to increase efficiency and enhance workplace safety while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations for monitoring dust emissions.
Designed to empower informed decision making, the Integro™ LIDAR Network consists of:
- A Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) Leosphere Windcube® that continuously scans the required area & measures dust concentration & radial wind speed/wind direction
- Three or more fixed, reference-quality dust & meteorological stations
- Acoem Airodis™ software to capture, analyse & correlate your data
- Acoem Cloud which stores your data & powers the fully-interactive 3D interface
- Remote & on-site support from the Acoem Environmental Reporting Services (ERS) team for daily Network review and required LIDAR parameter changes.
The LIDAR difference
LIDAR measures dust emission sources, movement and trajectories over an entire scanned area ranging from a few hundred metres up to 12 km (24 km scan diameter).
Real-time, accurate information gives facility managers all the information they need to track dust behaviour from the exact emission source and immediately respond by implementing on-site dust suppression systems and/or process changes.
The LIDAR Windcube® can be configured to complete several different scan types, including:
- Radial or Planned position Indication (PPI) which covers a full 360° rotation or a targeted partial segment scan, plus wind speed & direction.
- Vertical or Range Height Indication (RHI) which determines the lift off & ceiling height of the dust plume dispersion & lets you choose the desired resolution of the dispersion images.
The advanced LIDAR technology — developed by Leosphere and integrated into the Integro™ LIDAR Network by Acoem — captures 10,000-50,000 individual data points of dust dispersion per scan every 5-10 minutes — together with data from fixed monitoring stations, these data points offer information on dust mass concentration (µg/m3).
That is the equivalent of running up to 50,000 individual dust monitoring stations using one integrated system.
3D mapping brings your data to life
With a high-resolution Google Earth-like 3D viewing experience, the intuitive mapping interface helps you transform your monitoring data into informed action
- Visualise particulate concentrations & aerosol plumes on your site in 3D in near-real time
- Zoom in or zoom out with the touch of a button
- Scan up & down to view the colour-coded data from above, from the side or any angle
- Quickly and easily identify hotspots or fluctuations
- Access historical data using the horizontal time scale
- Pinpoint changes over specific time periods, compare results and evaluate the effectiveness of mitigation measures.
For more information about the Integro™ LIDAR Network see “Beyond compliance: Next generation Integro™ LIDAR 3D Dust Monitoring Network”, or contact Jost Lavric, PhD, Acoem Scientific & LIDAR Products Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
** iFrame will be displayed once Cookie Consent is accepted **