Teledyne Ultraflow 150
Teledyne’s Ultraflow 150 is a state-of-the-art gas flow and temperature monitor. The Ultraflow 150 measures the transit times of ultrasonic tone bursts through the gas stream to determine the gas flow velocity, temperature and volume in a CEMS or process application. It offers customers superior performance, accuracy and flexibility.
- Non-intrusive probe design mitigates corrosion, erosion and agglomeration of the transducers, leading to years of uninterruptible operation and reliability
- Flow measurement is intrinsically independent of flue gas composition, pressure, temperature, viscosity thereby eliminating continual corrections to flow equations
- Long-path average measurement methodology providing superior accuracies versus single point systems like pitot tubes and thermal flow systems
- Ultra-low drift operation <1.0% eliminating the hassles of continual calibration
- Full system calibration checks ensuring total system integrity
- Measurement technique intrinsically rejects cyclonic flow therefore no high bias as with pitot tubes
Teledyne LightHawk Series
The Teledyne LightHawk Compliance Opacity/Dust Monitor series offers advanced technology for outstanding performance and reliability as an opacity, optical density or dust concentration monitor. The LightHawk series consists of models “LightHawk 560” and “LightHawk 560 DI (Direct Interface)”.
The LightHawk monitor is made up of an optical head and a retro-reflector housed in rugged aluminium castings. The optical head uses an electro-dynamic pulsed LED light source sent across the stack/duct (sample area) to the retro-reflector assembly to detect transmitted light. The patented LED light source guarantees rejection of sunlight and artificial light, unlike slowly chopped incandescent and laser light systems. The LED based opacity monitor has a proven lifespan in excess of 10 years.
- Rugged design built with heavy gauge aluminium and finished with acid resistant paint
- Built to withstand industrial applications, including substantial shock and vibration
- 8 years warranty on LED light source
- Ability to measure zero, upscale cal and dust compensation using only one moving part
Teledyne LaserHawk Model 360: Particulate Matter Monitor
The Teledyne LaserHawk Model 360 was designed to be a stable, accurate and maintenance free continuous particulate monitor in compliance to U.S. EPA performance specifications (PS11). The LaserHawk is suitable for low measurement range operation (minimum range 0-20 mg/m³), but also capable of accurate measurement of up to 1000 mg/m³ range without interference from high process temperature, external light sources or backwall scattered energy.
The LaserHawk is available with either direct interface or enhanced remote panel options, as well as the 360P lower cost process (non-compliant) unit.
- Meets requirements of U.S. EPA Performance Specification-11
- Rugged construction holds up under toughest conditions
- Ideal for retrofit and OEM applications
- Labour saving on-stack controls
- Advanced optical design for consistent operation
- Flexible trouble-free operation