The ECOTECH Model 8302 Dilution Probe Controller integrates with Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and common dilution probes. It is designed for unattended operation, featuring an automatic restart function in case of power failure or loss of instrument air.
The Model 8302 features a moisture failsafe interlock that automatically protects monitoring equipment in the case of sampling probe, probe temperature, or dilution air failure. This prevents ingress of moisture into sample lines and analytical equipment.
- Controls probe temperature and vacuum pump operation
- Visual indication of critical alarms (vacuum, probe temperature, dilution air pressure and sample moisture)
- Chemically inert materials are used throughout the sampling system to prevent sample contamination including Teflon® lined diaphragm vacuum pump
- Visual indication of operating parameters including flow rate (calibration, dilution air and excess ample flow), vacuum gauge and temperature.
- 3-Way valve from sample to vent in case of alarm
- Front panel accessible filter
- 19” Rack Mount