The Spirant BAM automatically measures and records airborne particulate concentrations using the beta ray attenuation method. It is designated by the U.S. EPA as Federal Equivalent Method for PM10 and PM2.5 monitoring.
Selected materials available in other languages by request.
- Available as solar powered compliance monitor for remote area deployment
- U.S. EPA Equivalent Method for PM10, PM2.5, and PM10-2.5 monitoring (PM Coarse)
- Long term unattended remote operation between site visits
- Very low operating costs
- Automatic Span Calibration checks
- Fast and easy field audits using common FRM audit tools
- Bench top or equipment rack mounting in mobile or stationary shelters
- Rugged anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and baked enamel construction
- Highly accurate, reliable, and mechanically simple flow system
- Hourly filter advances minimize effects on volatile compounds
- Advanced Smart Heater technology precisely controls sample relative humidity
- Integrated datalogger allows the connection of up to six meteorological sensors
- Data retrieval through RS-232 serial ports using direct PC connections, modems, printers, or digital data collection systems