Fidas 200 Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
The Certa 1000/Fidas® 200 is a fine dust measurement system for regulatory ambient air quality measurements. This model is typically installed in an existing monitoring station.
The Certa 1000/Fidas® 200 continuous ambient air quality monitoring systems provide continuous and simultaneous measurements of PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, TSP (PMtot) and the particle number concentration.
Fidas 200S Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
The Fidas 200S is a fine dust monitoring and emission measurement system for the measurement of PM1, PM2.5 as per EN 14907 and PM10 as per EN 12341.
The Fidas 200S consists of a Fidas 200, which is integrated in an IP65 weather‐proof housing that can be used as a stand‐alone device for outdoor measurements, e.g. on the Zugspitze (Germany´s highest mountain) or at the North Sea Coast.
The Fidas 200/200S continuous ambient air quality monitoring systems provide continuous and simultaneous measurements of PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, TSP (PMtot) and the particle number concentration.
Fidas Mobile Portable real-time dust monitor with battery operation
The Fidas mobile is designed as a portable handheld device with battery or mains operation. It simultaneously measures the environmental mass fractions PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, TSP or the indoor mass fractions respirable, thoracic, and inhalable according to DIN EN 481. In addition, it reports the particle number and – if desired – the particle size distribution in up to 64 size classes in the particle size range of 0.18 – 18 μm or 0.4 – 40 μm. For continuous measurements, a time resolution from one second to hourly or daily mean values can be set.
Palas Fidas 200E Dust Aerosol Spectrometer
The FIDAS 200E is an EN 16450 approved fine dust aerosol spectrometer for simultaneous measurement of PM2.5 and PM10. At the same time PM1, PM4, PMtot, the particle number concentration and the particle size distribution are calculated and recorded. It features a separate sensor module to allow for flexible installations in stations with existing ceiling glands.
- Type-approved and certified according to latest EN requirements (EN 15267)
- High flexibility for installation due to separation of sensor unit and control unit
- Continuous and simultaneous real-time measurement of multiple PM values
- Additional information on particle number concentration and particle size distribution
- Adjustable time resolution starting at 1 minute
- Light source: LED with high stability and long lifetime
- Regulatory pollution control in monitoring networks
- Ambient air monitoring campaigns
- Long-term studies
- Emission source attribution
- Emission dispersion studies (e.g. fires, volcanoes)