Met One E-BAM
The Met One E-BAM has been built to satisfy users, regulators and those from the health community by providing truly accurate, precise, real time measurement of fine particulate matter automatically. In addition, it is rugged, portable, battery operated, and deployable in 15 minutes.
- Accuracy and precision consistent with U.S. EPA requirements for Class III PM 2.5 and PM 10 measurement.
- Real-time, accurate results without correction factors, regardless of season or geographic location.
- True ambient sampling provides accurate measurement of semi-volatile nitrates and organic compounds.
- Lightweight, rugged construction is easily mounted on a tripod in minutes.
- All-weather construction allows for true ambient sampling.
- Operates on AC or DC power. Battery and Solar options available upon request.
Met One Black Carbon Monitor 1050 Series
The Met One Black Carbon Monitors (BC 1050 Series) measure the absorption of particulate matter onto filter tape continuously. There are two models in the range: the BC 1050 (operates at 2-wavelength) and the BC 1054 (operates at 10-wavelength).
The BC 1050 and BC 1054 provide a reliable, cost effective solution for collection of high time resolution data that may be used for:
- Air Quality Surveillance
- Global Warming Studies
- Particulate Emissions Studies
- Near-Roadside Monitoring
- Visibility Studies
- Source Apportionment
- Active flow control between 2 and 5 LPM. Concentrations may be reported under either actual or standard flow conditions. Optional 16.7 LPM operation is offered
- Compact flash storage of more than 1-years’ worth of 1-minute data standard. Expanded memory storage is available
- Built in filter-loading correction algorithm using the Park technique with user-selectable input criteria standard
- “Data-Masher” for off-line filter loading correction provided with each unit sold
- Cloud service is available
- Advanced diagnostics flow, optics, tape drive operation
- Met sensor inputs
- Ultra-high sensitivity, sub-ng/m3 sensitivity on the hourly timescale
Met One 212 Ambient Particulate Profiler
Ambient profiling of aerosol particulates has been simplified by the Met One Instruments Model 212 Ambient Particulate Profiler. The 212 sizes and counts particles in eight digital bins, and reports the information on command. Each of the eight channels may be field configured to customer requirements.
- Eight Real–Time Channels
- Simple operation
- Weatherproof package
- Low Power
- Sheath air technology
- Low Cost
- 5μm to 10μm (typical) range, extended ranges available
Met One SASS Speciation Samplers
Met One’s Speciation Samplers are designed to comply and exceed EPA specification requirements
• Portable integrated ambient particulate sampling system
• Inlet for PM2.5 at 6.7 liter/minute sample rate
• Solar shield maintains cassettes to less than 5°C over ambient temperature
• Canister provides data integrity – contamination proof
• New multi-cell denuder and multiple filter medias
Met One SUPER SASS Speciation Samplers
This unit offers all the features of the SASS plus it has sequential programing to allow multiple day operation. SUPER SASS will sample up to eight days depending on the number of sample channels used per day. SUPER SASS comes standard with four independent volumetric flow controllers, one for each sampler group.
SUPER SASS, Additional Features:
• Up to 8 Channel Operation
• One to Eight day Sampling, Sequential
• Automatic Volumetric Flow Controllers
• Each Channel may be operated independently
• Advanced Field Audit Screens
Met One BAM 1022 Particulate Monitor
The BAM 1022 measures and records airborne particulate concentrations using the beta ray attenuation method. It is designated by the U.S. EPA as meeting the requirements for PM2.5 EPA Class III Federal Equivalency Method.
- Integrated into its own lightweight weatherproof enclosure for quick set up and maximum siting flexibility
- No air conditioning required
- No sampling system air splitters
- In-situ sampling minimising losses
- Decreased operating costs
- Low carbon footprint
Neighbourhood Dust Monitor
The Neighbourhood Dust Monitor measures and reports continuously on local air quality conditions. The monitor can provide site personnel, agencies, key decision makers or the local community with critical information keeping them informed of local dust levels and exceedances. Using proven technology, the Neighbourhood Dust Monitor will provide high quality, reliable data at an extremely affordable price.
- Installs in minutes (by the user)
- Transmits data automatically
- Low cost, high accuracy
- Deploy anywhere
- Easily share and access data
- Mains, battery or solar powered
- Fixed or portable tripod mountings
- SMS and email alerts of dust exceedances
- Heated sample inlet to minimise the effects of humidity