Tunnel Sensors: VICONOX Combined NO2, NO, CO and Visibility Monitor
The VICONOX tunnel monitor is a single sensor solution for measuring NO2, NO, CO, visibility and temperature within a traffic tunnel, rail tunnel or other confined space. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control and/or secondary smoke detection.
- Direct in-situ measurement of NO2, NO, CO, Visibility and Temperature (or combinations thereof)
- Direct optical measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) using differential absorption
- Visibility measurement using accepted light transmission opacity technique
- Proven infrared spectroscopy technique for NO and CO measurement
- Temperature and humidity compensated measurements to ensure stable readings across all conditions
- Intelligent analyser with optional TSCU operator interface