The accuracy and precision of an air quality or emission monitoring system can only be optimised with the use of repeatable and traceable calibration equipment. Ecotech provides automatic gas dilution calibrators, calibration gas standards and high performance zero air generators for the calibration of all gas analysers in a monitoring system.
The dilution calibrator enables the mixing of source gas, from calibration gas cylinders, with zero air, from the zero air generator, in order to generate a wide range of calibration gas concentrations. This allows multipoint calibrations to be performed on the various analysers, while minimising the number of calibration gas standards required.
Serinus Cal 300
The Serinus® Cal 300 includes an in-built ozone generator and internal zero-air source, as well as a compact reference photometer, providing precise feedback control for accurate ozone generation and measurement in the one unit.
Ozone generation and measurement are automatically corrected for gas temperature and pressure changes,and can be displayed in units of ppm, ppb, μg/m3 or mg/m3.
Check out a story here: Introducing the Serinus® Cal 300 – the latest ozone photometer solution
For more information, please call +61 3 9730 7800 or email [email protected]
HTO-1000 Thermal Oxidiser
Acoem HTO-1000 Thermal Oxidiser is a thermal converter designed to be used with nitrogen gas analysers for the measurement of ammonia (NH3) or with sulphur dioxide gas analysers for the measurement of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or total reduced sulphur (TRS). Acoem HTO-1000 can also be used for hydrocarbon removal from air creating hydrocarbon free zero air.
- Configured for each gas application by using different catalysts and operating temperatures
- Converter available with SOx scrubber for use in hydrogen sulphide applications
- Oxidiser used to oxidise gaseous compounds in an atmosphere containing oxygen.
Serinus Cal 1000
The Serinus Cal 1000 performs gas dilution calibrations and is used in conjunction with regulatory traceable gases and a zero air generator.
The most cost effective solution, the Serinus Cal 1000 allows the most up-to-date calibrations technology to be available to all.
- Performs single and multi-point calibrations using the Serinus Calibrator’s precision mass flow controllers, for the utmost confidence in the results
- Performs calibration manually through user interface or remotely via RS232, USB networks or digital inputs
- Designed and developed with wide-ranging customer input for easy, intuitive, accurate use
Serinus Cal 2000
With all the features of its Serinus Cal 1000 stablemate, the Serinus Cal 2000 adds features essential for calibration of your NOx and O3 analysis equipment.
An internal ozone generator enables regular ozone checks and gas phase titrations (GPT).
- All the calibration ability and ease of use found in the Serinus Cal 1000
- Internal ozone generator produces 3 ppm to 5 ppm of ozone
- Ability to premix ozone and source gas before dilution to perform gas phase titrations (GPT)
Serinus Cal 3000
The Serinus Cal 3000 includes all the features from its Serinus Cal 1000 and Serinus Cal 2000 stablemates, adding an ozone photometer for the accurate creation and delivery of ozone concentrations when calibrating ozone analysers. The photometer accurately and continuously measures the ozone concentration to control output of the internal ozone generator, providing an accurate ozone source for routine ozone calibration.
- New Serinus Cal user interface makes all functions simple and intuitive
- In-built photometer and ozone generator for use as a Level 3 ozone transfer standard
- Ozone photometer based on the reliable and proven technology used in the Serinus 10 gas analyser
Acoem (Ecotech) Zero Air Generator 8301 Series
The Acoem (Ecotech) 8301 Series Zero Air Generators have been designed to supply zero air (contaminant free) to a dilution calibration system, such as the Serinus Cal 1000, Serinus Cal 2000, Serinus Cal 3000.
The system comprises a compressed air source, permeation dryer and a series of optional scrubbers chosen depending on the application, producing clean, dry dilution quality “zero air.”
- Model 8301LC is designed for a 19” rackmounted enclosure and provides in excess of 10 slpm of zero air
- Model 8301LC-H is a high capacity variant and provides up to 20 slpm
- Model 8301P provides in excess of 9 slpm of zero air at a pressure of 200 KPa and is ideal for use with dilution gas calibrators
Selected materials available in other languages by request.
The ECOTECH HCS-1000 converts CO to CO2 to provide CO free zero air.