Speciality sensors for tunnel atmosphere monitoring.
Tunnel Sensors ENOX Gas Sensor for NO2 in Ambient Environments
The ENOX tunnel monitor from Tunnel Sensors measures the concentration of nitrogen dioxide within an ambient environment such as road, rail, meteorological or other industrial applications. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control within a traffic tunnel or other confined space.
Tunnel Sensors: VICONOX Combined NO2, NO, CO and Visibility Monitor
The VICONOX tunnel monitor is a single sensor solution for measuring NO2, NO, CO, visibility and temperature within a traffic tunnel, rail tunnel or other confined space. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control and/or secondary smoke detection.
Features & Specifications
- Direct in-situ measurement of NO2, NO, CO, Visibility and Temperature (or combinations thereof)
- Direct optical measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) using differential absorption
- Visibility measurement using accepted light transmission opacity technique
- Proven infrared spectroscopy technique for NO and CO measurement
- Temperature and humidity compensated measurements to ensure stable readings across all conditions
- Intelligent analyser with optional TSCU operator interface