Serinus 50T Trace Sulfide Dioxide (SO2) Analyser
The Serinus 50T trace sulfur dioxide (SO2) analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven pulsed UV fluorescent radiation technology to measure SO2 in ambient air (LDL 100 ppt, range 0 – 2000 ppb).
- Two-year warranty
- Remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters
- Up 12 individual parameters and event logs
- Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive
- Bluetooth connectivity combined with the “ECOTECH Serinus® Remote” Android App
- Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing analyser from a rack cabinet easy.
Serinus 50 SO2 Analyser
The Serinus 50 Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven pulsed UV fluorescent radiation technology to measure SO2 in ambient air (LDL <0.3 ppb, Range 0-20 ppm).
The Serinus range of analysers has been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result: instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
Selected materials available in other languages by request.