Serinus 40 Oxides of Nitrogen Analyser
The Serinus 40 Oxides of Nitrogen analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven chemiluminescence technology to measure NO, NO2 and NOx in ambient air (LDL <0.4 ppb, range 0-20 ppm).
Selected materials available in other languages by request.
Serinus 40H Oxides of Nitrogen Analyser
The Serinus 40H Oxides of Nitrogen Analyser uses microprocessor control and chemiluminescence detection to measure high concentration nitric oxide (NO), total oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and nitrogen dioxide (NO2). The Serinus 40H measures NO in the range 0-1000 ppm and NO2 in the range 0-150 ppm.
The Serinus 40H analyser delivers excellent sensitivity and reliability by using a single measurement channel and gas sample accumulator to provide precise measurement of NO and NOx.
Serinus 60 Direct Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser
US EPA Designated Equivalent Method*
Ecotech presents the latest addition to the Serinus range: The Serinus 60 NO2 analyser with Cavity Attenuated Phase Shift (CAPS) spectroscopy technology. This technology allows direct measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2), rather than an indirect calculation from a chemiluminescence analyser. Using a modulated blue LED light source, the detector measures the phase shift attributable to the level of NO2 in the measurement cell over an average path length of several kilometres.
Read more here: European Customer Chooses Ecotech’s Serinus® 60 Gas Analyser Based on More Than Just Product Excellence
- Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels as a contributing factor to coronavirus (COVID-19) fatality
- ACOEM Ecotech 2017, Comparison of NO2 measurements using CAPS technology with chemiluminescent measurement (scientific poster)
- Comparison of NO2 measurement using CAPS technology with traditional chemiluminescent measurements (register now for 27 Aug 2020)
Features & Specifications
- Measures NO2 directly – highly selective and no cycle time (switching between NOx and NO)
- Accurate, repeatable and rapid readings every five seconds
- Less maintenance than chemiluminescence analysers
- Low power consumption
- No converter or ozone generator