Catch a recording of the Congrego® Webinar here: Congrego – Created by the Monitoring Industry, for the Monitoring Industry
Not all data loggers are created equal – A next generation total data control and logging hardware/software solution for air quality and continuous emission systems, Congrego® is engineered from the ground up to achieve accurate, reliable, real-time data logging specifically for ambient air and continuous emission monitoring systems.
Designed to work with and support a wide range of sensors, analysers and instruments from various manufacturers, Congrego® is the culmination of ECOTECH’s 40+ years of commercial experience and operational insight.
Discover more about Congrego here
- Designed by environmental monitoring experts specifically for air quality & continuous emissions systems
- Simple set-up & easy to install with an intuitive & customisable user interface
- Compatible with a wide range of analogue & digital monitoring instruments from different equipment manufacturers
- Fulfils the “traceability of records” requirement of ISO 17025
- Remote control of monitoring instruments
- Automated alarms & alerts on user interface
- Works with or without a live internet connection
- Seamless integration & configuration with Airodis™ data collection, validation & reporting software.
9400TP Termination Panel
The Ecotech 9400TP Termination Panel is used when analog or digital signals need to be taken from monitoring equipment that does not have RS232 outputs.
The Termination Panel has 16 analogue input channels or eight differential analogue inputs, eight digital inputs and eight digital outputs. The analog inputs are typically used for connecting to instruments that provide their readings using a 0 to 5V output such as wind direction or temperature sensors. The digital outputs can be used to control various dilution calibrators or indicate alarm conditions and the digital inputs are used to record alarms from instruments, calibrators and out of service status inputs.