After a day spent at the Palmier Hotel in Lausanne, Switzerland, we learnt a lot about the different ways of using the FTIR Spectronus.
- We learnt about the ICOS mobile lab measurements from Hermanni Aaltonen & Karri Saarnio (FMI).
- We also heard about chamber measurements from Hella Van Asperen & Thorsten Warneke (Bremen University)
- And Hannah Sonderfeld (University of Leicester) showed us how to measure fluxes with the Spectronus in many different places
We also went through
- the FTIR historical development from the University of Wollongong to Ecotech
- the production & testing procedures from Ecotech
- the maintenance & setup of the Spectronus software and instrument
Overall, a great day filled up with experience sharing and practical tips! Thank you all for coming.