November 11th - November 14th
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
65 Queens Road Melbourne
VIC 3004 Australia
If you are involved in the vibration analysis, condition monitoring, reliability and predictive maintenance industry, and you work in Australia, New Zealand or anywhere else in the world, this is the perfect training event for you.
The 2019 CBM CONNECT Conference will be held at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, 11 – 14 Nov – Booth #32
ACOEM is delighted to be a major sponsor of CBM CONNECT Conference Australia.
Join Stephen Read, ACOEM Australasian Reliability Manager and his ACOEM Smart Industry team at Australia’s best and only conference that is 100% for and about the training & improvement of the machine condition monitoring industry.
Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) Training
The CBM training conference covers a broad range of technologies and sub-industries that revolve around keeping machinery in working order such as:
- Vibration analysis: The way to detect slight changes in vibrations that occur as a result of machines suffering faults.
- Reliability engineering analytics: Statistics, criticality analysis, Pareto analysis, Weibull, Crow AMSAA, Monte Carlo, RBD.
- Infrared thermography: Thermal imaging technology that is used to detect manufacturing faults.
- Wear debris analysis: Oil sample analysis used to detect metal wear particles and other contaminants.
- Motor testing: Measuring motor currents to uncover faults in supply voltage.
- Ultrasound: High frequency technology used to detect friction, turbulence or impacts within machines.
- Lubrication: Ensuring the long life of mechanical parts through proper lubrication.
- Condition monitoring: Appropriate condition and functioning can extend lifespan.
- Alignment and balance: Minimising centrifugal forces to decrease strain and improve the reliability of machinery.
CBM CONNECT Conference is the first conference and exhibition in Australia to bring together all of these industries in one place… Including for the first time co-location with RELIABILITY CONNECT™ Conference at the same event.
The four-day conference presents industry professionals with the perfect opportunity to improve and grow their industry knowledge, mix with like-minded peers, learn new strategies and approaches and hear from the biggest and most respected names in the industry.
ACOEM, ONEPROD, FIXTURLASER & CTC on Show
If you can only attend on one day… Be sure to visit on Wednesday, 13 Nov when special guest Patrice Pischedda, ACOEM Asia Managing Director will be making a special presentation.
Meet the ACOEM Smart Industry Team on Booth #32Add to Google Calendar Download iCal
SEARCH FOR SIMILAR EVENTS >