United Nations marked World Water Day on 22 March 2015. Key messages focused on:
- Water is nature – ecosystems lie at the heart of the global water cycle
- Water is urbanisation – every week one million people move into cities
- Water is industry – more water is used to manufacture a car than to fill a swimming pool
- Water is energy – water and energy are inseparable friends
- Water is food – to produce two steaks, you need 15,000L of water
- Water is equality – every day, women spend millions of hours carrying water
Ecotech, sole distributers of MAXX GmbH, met with Australia’s major water boards to discuss the latest in water sampling opportunities.
Eduard Seifer of MAXX and Grace Corrigan of Ecotech with Sydney Water – 18 March 2015
Eduard Seifer of MAXX demonstrates MAXX’s TP5 water sampler to Russell Miller from Urban Utilities, Brisbane – 20 March 2015.
Find out more on World Water Day, by clicking on the link below: