Nothing demonstrates our problem solving ability and expertise more than real-world examples. Our experience has shown us that our customers remember the times we stood firm in our determination to resolve an issue, despite the challenges we may have faced along the way.
The case studies below illustrate how ECOTECH has risen to the toughest challenges, ensured business success and supported scientific endeavour worldwide.
- Measuring carbon dioxide (CO2) along ocean surfaces
- Monitoring pollution in remote regions of Africa
- Digital Asset Management facilitates compliance to NATA
- Compliance to standards in continuous emissions monitoring
- Reliability of OA-ICOS for bushfire simulation studies
- Ambient Air Fence Line Application
- Ensuring compliance - Coregas
- Real-time Water Monitoring Solution for Queensland
- Water monitoring for remediation