Sustainable energy, also known as renewable or green energy, is a source which can be replenished. The need for renewable energy solutions continues to increase as fossil fuels deplete. As ‘clean’ energy has much lower environmental impact than conventional energy technologies the opportunities to pursue sources of renewal energy offers promise to the planet.
Wind is a vital source of renewable energy for the world.
Integral to wind farm development is the monitoring of meteorological parameters. Meteorological data which is accurate, certified and analysed effectively is important for project development, as well as on-going operation and maintenance.
We provide a variety of products and services for wind farm meteorological monitoring, including:
- Wind sensing instruments and complete monitoring systems, such as Vaisala, Met One, Vector, RM Young, Campbell Scientific, Secondwind (Nomad II)
- Installation of wind and other meteorological sensors on towers
- Repair of wind instruments
- NATA calibration of wind sensors in our in-house wind tunnel
- Data collection and validation services.
Related products and services
- Ambient & Trace
- Toxic & Hydrocarbon
- Integrated Systems
- Research & Scientific