Fenceline monitoring is associated with monitoring of air quality and fugitive emissions along the perimeter of industrial plants. Other applications may include the monitoring of heavy metals, water quality, groundwater quality, blast fume, blast vibration, and environmental noise monitoring along the perimeter of mines or industrial and mineral processing plant in close vicinity to sensitive receptors or in compliance with operating licences.
Site decontamination activity often requires the removal of large amounts of soil, the operation of hazardous building products such as asbestos increasing the risk of release of hazardous compounds into the local community. To minimise community exposure, the applicable regulators may apply strict rules as to the concentration of compounds produced by a site.
Measurement of particulates, real-time heavy metals and asbestos during site remediation requires careful selection of instrumentation. Ecotech offers a complete monitoring solution tailored to this application.
- Particulate Samplers – to monitor PM10, PM5, lead and other heavy metals in ambient air
- Particulate Monitors – for continuous monitoring of PM around sites
- Meteorological Systems – to monitor meteorological conditions including direction of air emissions
- MSP 7400AD Fibre Monitor
- XACT 640 Real time Heavy Metals
- MAXX autosamplers (water)
- Water quality integrated systems
- Opsis System 300 Open path
- Blast monitors
- 01bd noise and vibration monitoring