The design of water quality monitoring programs is a complex and specialised field. Which is why local councils, waste water treatment plants, mine sites, transport and infrastructure, mineral processing plants, power stations and many other sectors seek consultation and expertise to design solutions to meet their requirements.
At ECOTECH we understand the need for water monitoring for several reasons:
- Environmental Health – For the sustainability of our ecosystems, fauna, flora
- Human Health – For the protection from diseases
- Water Balance – With the aim of sustainability to understand, forecast rainfall, evaporation, human use of water
- Industry – To reduce the risk from impact on the environment through internal controls, regulated controls, process quality practices
- Global citizenship – to enable stakeholders to monitor and reduce impacts on the environment.
Our services are focussed on the following sources for monitoring:
- Ground Water
- Surface Water
- Potable Water
- Waste Water
As water monitoring specialists, we are a leading provider of water monitoring and water sampling equipment and services including: